Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 Thermal Monocular
High performance, compact thermal monocular designed for many years of reliable service
Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 delivers performance in your pocket
The Pulsar Axion family of thermal monoculars are crafted in Europe using the best components available for years of reliable use.
The machined magnesium alloy body is strong, compact fully waterproof and highly attractive.
- Lynred 384×288 / 17µ sensor
- NETD <40mK
- Precision ground germanium F35 / f1.0 objective lens
- 2x – 8x magnification
- FoV 10.7˚ vertical @ 2x magnification
- Detection range 1300 metres
- 3 stage image amplification
- Strong and durable magnesium alloy body
- Waterproof to a depth on one metre (IPx7)
- Quick-change APS5 battery for 11 hours use
- Video recording and streaming
- AMOLED display
- Stream Vision 2
- Weighs only 250 grams
- 3 Year warranty (1 year battery warranty)
Under the terms of our internationally binding BIS license, military grade sensors are categorised as ‘Dual-use’ and must not be exported outside of New Zealand.
Note: The new Pulsar Axion 2 XQ35 shares many of the features in this video, but has better image quality, battery life and new features.
Stream Vision 2 integration with IOS/Android and firmware update
Built in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity of thermal imager with Android or iOS smartphones or tablets. The smartphone and thermal imager combination offers a set of unique features such as direct image streaming, downloading and sharing recorded files, firmware update, remote control, ballistic calculator, motion sensor.