- We collect and retain information where you, or a third party, provide that information to us (e.g. by telephone, email or in-person) or where it is publicly available.
- We hold information for the purposes of providing goods and services to you, to communicate with you, to invoice you, to improve our goods and services, to enforce our legal rights, to market our services to you and for any other purpose authorised by you or the Privacy Act 2020.
- We may hold information provided by you at our offices, on our server or through third-party cloud-based software providers. A full list of third-party cloud-based software providers which hold information and their contact details is available on request.
- We keep your information for five years at which point we securely destroy it
- You authorise us to collect, retain and disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms.
- You have the right to access and correct information in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles and Privacy Act 2020.
- You can contact us for this purpose by writing to Archetype Precision Systems Limited, PO Box 3528, Richmond 7020, New Zealand.
- The supply of the information by you is voluntary but failure to provide information may prevent us from being able to fully provide our services to you in some instances.