Pulsar Talion XQ38
Pulsar’s latest compact thermal riflescope platform sets a new performance standard
Pulsar Talion XQ38- European quality at an unbelievable price
The Talion XQ38 is the first product to carry the Talion name. It has a new, fully waterproof, compact magnesium alloy body, that is designed to withstand heavy recoil. It is packed with features and performance that have made Pulsar the World’s most sought thermal brand.
- Lynred 384×288 / 17µ / >40mK sensor
- F38 f1.2 precision ground germanium objective lens
- 2.5x-10x magnification
- 9.8˚ FoV vertical @ 2.5x magnification
- Quick-change APS5 battery for 10 hours opereation
- HD AMOLED display
- Withstands 6000J recoil energy (.375H&H, 9.3×64, 12 gauge slug etc)
- Waterproof IPx7 (under one metre of water for 30 mins)
- Multi-point Picatinny prism mount for ease of mounting
- Stream Vision 2.
Due to the terms of our internationally binding BIS license, military grade sensors are categorised as ‘Dual-use’ and must not be exported outside of New Zealand.
Stream Vision 2 integration with IOS/Android and firmware update
Built in Wi-Fi module provides connectivity of thermal imager with Android or iOS smartphones or tablets. The smartphone and thermal imager combination offers a set of unique features such as direct image streaming, downloading and sharing recorded files, firmware update and many other.
Lynred 384×288-17µ Sensor
Objective lens F38/f1.2 precision Germanium
2.5x-10x Magnification (4x zoom)
Field-of-view 9.8° (2.5x)
Detection range 1350 m
Magnesium alloy body resists heavy recoil (6000J .375H&H, 12G rifled slug, 9.8×64 etc)
Waterproof to IPx7 (under 1 metre of water for 30 mins)
3 year warranty (1 year battery)